Dynamic Survey Quiz Widgets
What it is used for
Dynamic Survey Quiz Widgets is a component used in survey and quiz. If you want add a survey or quiz function in your website, this is a right chose for you.
The feature of this components
1. You can change the question color in XML.
2. You can change the answer color in XML.
3. You can change the button color in XML..
4. You can change the title color in XML..
5. Adjustable label and answer.
6. CSS support. All the CSS styles are separated in the CSS file.
7. Flex 4 spark skin supports. You can change the skin of the widget.
8. Custom the Application Skin, scoller bar Skin, button skin and panel skin in this components.
1. You can add unlimited questions.
2. You can add unlimited option and answer.
3. You can change the button label.
4. Dynamic columns for answer.
5. You can see the total questions and current question number.
6. You can add no answer and send to the back end to check the result.
7. Multiple response and Single Choice item support.
8. Image (png, jpg, gif) and SWF file supported in the option.
9. One question can have different kind of option which means text, image or swf can in one question’s option.
10. You can change the widgets to enable the user change the previous answer which he had finished.
11. Timer support. Every question have some time, once time out, it will go to next question. It has a switch in the xml to enable this function.
12. It can use post method to post the answers to the back end.
13. It can get the result direct in the front side if you set the answer and set the right configures in the XML file.
14. You can custom the result message for succeed or failed.
15. PHP back end source code include in it.
What include in the source code
1. Flex 4 source project (FXP).
2. Demo images and swf in the source code.
3. Receive.php file.
4. Demo XML file.
5. Instruction File: Dynamic Survey Quiz Widgets.pdf
Demo XML file
title=”Dynamic Survey Quiz Widgets”
sendSuccedMessage=”Success! Thank you!”
sendErrorMessage=”An error occurred. Please check the network!”
<issue id=”1” title=”Olympic games host in 2008 was :” type=”1” answer=”d” >
<option id=”a” >Australia</option>
<option id=”c” >USA</option>
Leave your Comment
You May Also Like
Advanced 3D Showcase
Augmented Reality XmasTree V2.1
Owl Professor Educational Game